There Is Always Music In Suzi's World

There Is Always Music In Suzi's World

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Rani Arbo & Daisy Mayhem

I saw this interview with one of my favorite bands on No Depression this week and thought I would share.  It's an interesting read.



Playful and profound are perfect words to describe Rani Arbo & Daisy Mayhem.

I was first introduced to them right at 5 years ago.  I remember listening to them one evening and then being haunted by them for days afterwards.  If memory serves, I immediately downloaded 2 of their cd's and played them over and over.

Some songs are playful to the point of silly...my favorite being their version of "Singing in the Bathtub."




But then they hit you in the gut with something like "Heart With No Companion."  




A couple more of my favorites...







No comments:

Post a Comment