There Is Always Music In Suzi's World

There Is Always Music In Suzi's World

Friday, May 5, 2017

What's Playin'?

What is Suzi listening to today?

Hey y'all, I know it's been a while since I gave you a play list. A lot has happened in my life since my last music post!  Americana and classic country music have taken on a whole new importance to me now that I'm hosting a radio show on a country music radio station! If you're curious, you can listen to my show by streaming it live from www.thundercountry.com, every Sunday from 6 PM - Midnight.  I've discovered some new Americana, and also re-discovered a lot of old classic country.

Here are some songs that have been in heavy rotation lately:

 1. "Just Like You" - Gill Landry
 2. "Whiskey and You" - Chris Stapleton
 3. "Gentle On My Mind" - Glenn Campbell
 4. "Cover Me Up" - Jason Isbell
 5. "Feel Like Hank Williams Tonight" - Jerry Jeff Walker
 6. "Monster Truck" - Ramsay Midwood
 7. "The Story" - Brandi Carlile
 8. "He Stopped Loving Her Today" - George Jones
 9. "I'm Comin' Home" - Robert Earl Keen
10. "Midnight On the Interstate" - Trampled By Turtles
















What are you listening to?


No comments:

Post a Comment