There Is Always Music In Suzi's World

There Is Always Music In Suzi's World

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What's Playin'?

 Music is the only that makes driving long distance bearable.  Turn it up loud and sing!
What's playing on Suzi's ipod today?

1. "The Devil Is My Running Mate" - Jason Isbell
2. "Bastards Of The Highway" - John Moreland & The Black Gold Band
3. "Hey Rider" - Band Of Heathens
4. "Call Me The Breeze" - Eric Clapton 
5. "Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound" - Nanci Griffith
6. "My Baby Drives" - Justin Townes Earle
7. "Run Off To LA" - Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow
8. "A Good Country Mile" - Kevin Kinney & The Golden Palominos
9. "On The Way Back Home" - Lucero
10. "Straight To Hell" - Hard Working Americans





When this came on up today, I was driving in torrential rain.  I turned it up even louder (to hear it over the rain) and sang...then I hit repeat and did it again!
If I couldn't sing, I couldn't drive.
...straight to Hell...yeah probably...


What are you listening to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment