There Is Always Music In Suzi's World

There Is Always Music In Suzi's World

Monday, January 20, 2020

Teaser for Mile 0

I am so excited to be attending Mile 0 Fest again this year. It's the third year for this Red Dirt Americana Festival, and it just gets better and better.

Here are a a few teasers of what I'm looking forward to in just 8 more days!

Mile 0 Fest, January 28-February 1. www.mile0fest.com.


Bruce & Kelly will be one of the first highlights, Wednesday afternoon at The Marker Pool Party Stage. I've seen Bruce, but never seen them together. Really looking forward to this one!



Looking forward to seeing American Aquarium again!



I must admit that the week climaxes on the first full day for me!  The one and only Jason Isbell with the 400 Unit!  I have had the pleasure of seeing them once before, but Scott hasn't and I'm so excited to share the experience with him!  My goodness gracious, this is the real stuff y'all.  Here's a sneak preview of a new song he has apparently been playing in shows the last few months.


I'm looking forward to hearing new music by Jason and the band, but really hopes he plays some of my favorites... I read on the Mile 0 group page where somebody had been stalking Amanda Shire's schedule and apparently she doesn't have anything listed for this date. Fingers crossed that the whole family will be enjoying the Key West sunshine and hospitality.



Second day highlights will include Garrett Bryan.  Remember that name.



Then it's my boys, Band of Heathens.
        Bragging moment from last year....




The next day we get to see another one of my all time faves, Hayes Carll, at the Sunset Pier.



And then, the fabulous Robert Earl Keen at the Key West Theater. If you've never seen a show in the Key West Theater, you are missing out. This is one that I am really looking forward to! Robert Earl also closes out the festival at the amphitheater on Saturday night.



John Fullbright on the Southernmost Beach stage is going to be amazing.  I remember at this show last year, every other musician who wasn't playing somewhere was there listening to him!



Looking forward to seeing Lucero!



And then we'll end the week with some more Robert Earl.


May the red dirt road go on forever and the party never end! See you at Mile 0!



No comments:

Post a Comment