There Is Always Music In Suzi's World

There Is Always Music In Suzi's World

Saturday, March 21, 2015

What's Playin'?

What's playing on Suzi's Ipod today?
Saturday, March 21, 2015

1. "Wagon Wheel" - Darius Rucker
2. "I've Done Everything I Can" - Rodney Crowell
3. "I Still Want A Little More" - The Milk Carton Kids
4. "Can't Hardly Stand It" - Shovels & Rope
5. "One Particular Harbor" - Jimmy Buffett
6. "Pigeon Mountain" - John Brown's Body
7. "Call and Answer" - Barenaked Ladies
8. "I Cry Alone" - The Black Keys
9. "Another Maybe Someday" - The Floating Men
10. "I Drink" - Mary Gauthier

I actually found the official video for his version of this song, and was planning to post it, but then the Duck Dynasty guys showed up in it, and that was that.  Sorry, but they do not get screen time in Suzi's World... :)



Now, for your listening pleasure, here is the Great Mary Gauthier.  She is so cool... (yeah, I'm crushing a little bit...)



What are you listening to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment